Partners and sponsors support America’s youth
Creating a partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters benefits America’s most important asset – our children. Successful partnerships with businesses, foundations, and organizations are fundamental to providing mentoring relationships for all children who need and want them, contributing to brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities for all.
Partners and sponsors support our mission and vision in a variety of ways:
- Employee-centric volunteer partnerships
- High-impact cause-related marketing relationships
- Foundational philanthropic gifts that drive growth
A cause-marketing relationship unites your company’s charitable giving with the most well-known and well-respected name in youth mentoring.1
Protecting and providing a better future for America's children remain the public's top priorities.2
Read about the strategic and effective ways our current corporate cause-marketing sponsors invest in their communities.
Volunteer partnerships with Big Brothers Big Sisters provide the opportunity for employees or members of your organization to volunteer in the community in a meaningful way while building teamwork and employee engagement.
Grants from foundations and corporations support tremendous organization-wide growth in the number of children served.
Community partners enhance our services in communities across the country.
Government partners support our mission with necessary grants and fundamental initiatives.
See what our partners and sponsors say about their relationship with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
To inquire about becoming:
- a cause-marketing sponsor, contact Bruce Van Eyck, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-784-7181.
- a volunteer partner, contact Karen Smith, Administrative Assistant/Enrollment Support, at email@example.com or 517-784-7181.
- a foundation or corporate philanthropy donor, contact Bruce Van Eyck, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-784-7181.
- a community or government partner, contact Bruce Van Eyck, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 517-784-7181.
1 CARAVAN ® (November 2000). Opinion Research Center International omnibus telephone survey. Opinion Research, Princeton, NJ.
2 2004 Cone Corporate Citzenship Study commissioned by Cone, Inc. CARAVAN ® (October 2004), Opinion Research, Princeton, NJ.